Space Weather Modification aka Plasma Seeding
“Whereas weather modification uses cloud-seeding to produce precipitation in the form of water, space weather modification uses plasma seeding to produce precipitation in the form of electrons”. — Jim Lee
What is HAARP?
The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is a 3.6 Megawatt antenna array engaged in plasma seeding and radiation belt remediation, as well as ionospheric/magnetospheric modification and VLF/ELF probing of the underground. There are many facilities like HAARP in operation worldwide. With tales of weather and earthquake warfare dominating the conspiracy rings, read this series of articles to piece together a thorough understanding of this amazing facility, its capabilities, and the world´s Sky Heaters.
What do Sky Heaters do?
- Radiation belt remediation
- Create an “Artifical Ionospheric Mirror” (AIM)
- Create ELF waves that are received worldwide
- Create plasma clouds
- Create airglow using HF radio waves and/or rocket exhaust plumes
- Create holes in the ionosphere
- Modifies the magnetic properties of our planet to probe underground structures